Jacqueline and WOW Championing Working Women will be hosting regular events that offer a platform for discussion and debate around the issues and opportunities for women in the UK who want to work. To complement these, there will also be a number of events that offer networking opportunities to women in business to further build their skills and networks, something that Jacqueline believes is vital.
Jacqueline recognises the importance of offering regular events that ensure the voices of working women are heard and that action can be taken to allow more women to have the careers they want. There are many experts and thought leaders in this field and where possible, Jacqueline will bring a variety of these individuals together regularly to discuss issues and influence change.
2016 Top three WOW winners mentoring day
- The top three WOW winners from the 2016 WOW twitter competition will be invited to join Jacqueline at Ann Summers head office for a mentoring day. The day will give the winners the opportunity to meet with Jacqueline and a number of her colleagues who will provide business advice and support.
2016 Top three WOW winners mentoring lunch
- The top three WOW winners from the 2016 WOW twitter competition joined Jacqueline at The Ivy for a celebration and mentoring lunch. The lunch gave the winners the opportunity to share with Jacqueline additional detail about their businesses and for her to provide support and advice. The lunch also offered a fantastic opportunity for the WOW winners to meet each other and network.
2015 Top three WOW winners mentoring day
- The top three WOW winners from the 2015 WOW twitter competition were invited to join Jacqueline and her team at the Ann Summers Head Office for a day of mentoring. The day allowed the winners to access Ann Summer’s various heads of departments from finance, marketing, buying and IT as well as one to one time with Jacqueline to discuss their business objectives and how they can move their business to the next level.
2015 Top three WOW winners mentoring lunch
- In early 2016, the top three WOW winners from the 2015 WOW twitter competition were invited to a mentoring and celebration lunch with Jacqueline. The lunch offered an opportunity to celebrate each businesses successes and for Jacqueline to share her advice on how the businesses can continue to grow and develop. The lunch also offered a fantastic opportunity for the winners to network amongst each other and share insights and advice.
Conservative Party Conference
- Jacqueline hosted a Fringe event that discussed how the Conservative Party can become more focussed on the needs of women. The event formed a panel discussion which included Rt Hon Nicky Morgan MP – Secretary of State for Education & Minister for Women, Rt Hon Robert Halfon MP – Deputy Chairman of the Conservative Party, Lorraine Candy – Editor-in-Chief, ELLE and Baroness (Dido) Harding – CEO, Talk Talk.